By Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL
Through thousands of years' average choice, sharkskin has built right into a type of drag-reducing floor. This e-book indicates tips on how to examine, version, fabricate and follow sharkskin's exact floor homes, making a versatile platform for floor and fabrics engineers and scientists to simply undertake or adapt for his or her personal bio-inspired materials.
Rather than inundate the reader with too many examples of fabrics encouraged via nature, sharkskin has been selected because the center-piece to demonstrate exact 3D electronic modeling of surfaces, whole numerical simulation of micro movement box, assorted fabrication equipment, and alertness to traditional gasoline pipelining. this can be a must-read for any researcher or engineer serious about bio-inspired surfaces and fabrics studies.
- Self-Cleaning and Superhydrophobic Surfaces (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, B D Liu, Y Luo, B Y Li, E Y ok Ng)
- Treatments and developing electronic version of organic Shark Skin/Shark (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y okay Ng)
- Different techniques to fabricate Low Viscous Resistance Drag with Biomimetic Textures (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y okay Ng)
- Different attribute research of Drag-Reducing floor with organic Morphology (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y okay Ng)
- Application of Biomimetic Shark dermis floor in traditional gasoline Pipelining (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Biomimetic Surfaces for superior Dropwise Condensation warmth move: Mimic Nature and go beyond Nature (Youmin Hou, Zuankai Wang, Shuhuai Yao)
- Large-Scale Fabrication of Biomimetic Drag-Reduction floor through Bio-Replication of Shark pores and skin (Huawei Chen, Deyuan Zhang, Xin Zhang, Da Che)
- Study of circulation over Dimpled Cylinder for Drag aid (Tan S P, Koh J H and Ng Y ok Eddie)
- Fluid circulation in Biomimetics Simulated Vessel Having a Grooved floor: An research of the impact of Riblets in Drag aid (Guangming Hu)
- 3-D Modelling of organic structures for Biomimetics (Shujun Zhang, Donghui Chen, Kevin Hapeshi and Xu Zhang)
- Superhydrophobic Surfaces with Hierarchical buildings encouraged by way of Nature Leaves (Yuying Yan and Nan Gao)
- Bio-Inspired Macro-Morphologic floor changes to lessen Soil–Tool Adhesion (Peeyush Soni and Vilas M Salokhe)
- Application of Bio-Inspired Surfaces in decreasing Adhesion to the Surfaces of Soil-Engaging parts of Agricultural and Earth-Moving equipment (Rashid Qaisrani and Li Jianqiao)
- Application of Bionic applied sciences for Soil-Engaging Tillage parts in Northeast China (Ji-yu solar, Zhi-jun Zhang, Jin Tong, and Hong-lei Jia)
Readership: fabrics and floor Engineers, bioengineers specialising in surfaces and fabrics, Oil and fuel pipeline engineers.
Read or Download BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This complete 2007 survey of recent plant breeding lines its background from the earliest experiments on the sunrise of the clinical revolution within the 17th century to the current day and the life of excessive tech agribusiness. Murphy tells the tale from the viewpoint of a scientist operating during this box, supplying a reason and evidence-based perception into its improvement.
Biohydrogen construction: basics and expertise Advances covers the basics of biohydrogen construction expertise, together with microbiology, biochemistry, feedstock specifications, and molecular biology of the organic hydrogen creation approaches. It additionally offers perception into scale-up difficulties and barriers.
This e-book provides an outline of the present nation of study within the box of nanotechnologies and biotechnologies for strength, surroundings, electronics, and overall healthiness, as rising from best laboratories all over the world. It offers and describes intimately the hot study ends up in the main complex nanobiotechnology-based equipment and their attainable functions to power, atmosphere, electronics, and public well-being.
The advances in biotechnology akin to the following iteration sequencing applied sciences are happening at breathtaking pace. Advances and breakthroughs provide aggressive benefits to those that are ready. besides the fact that, the driver at the back of the optimistic festival is not just restricted to the technological development, but in addition to the significant other information analytical talents and computational equipment that are jointly known as computational biology and bioinformatics.
- Protein Engineering: Applications In Science, Medicine, and Industry
- Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 1: Farming, Economics and Biofuel
- Bio-pigmentation and Biotechnological Implementations
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices: Introduction to Current Point-of-Care Diagnostic Devices
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: From Laboratory to Clinical Practice (Progress in Inflammation Research)
Additional resources for BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS