By Ren-Ke Li,Richard D. Weisel
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity One studies the pathology of cardiac damage and the newest advances in mobile therapy.
Chapters partly one discover the pathogenesis of congestive middle failure, the mechanisms chargeable for adversarial cardiac matrix home improvement, and strength interventions to revive ventricular functionality. half highlights new methods to phone treatment for cardiac regeneration, and comprises chapters protecting alternative ways of telephone supply, tracking cellphone engraftment, and the feasibility of utilizing allogeneic stem cells to revive cardiac functionality. Chapters partially 3 movement directly to spotlight novel stem cells for cardiac fix, together with human embryonic stem cells and human pluripotent stem cells, and element their present prestige and destiny strength for cardiac remedy. ultimately, half 4 explores gene treatment, and contains ultrasound-targeted or direct gene supply in addition to cell-based gene remedy for cardiac regeneration.
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity One is complemented via a moment quantity protecting biomaterials and tissue engineering. jointly, the 2 volumes of Cardiac Regeneration and Repair offer a accomplished source for clinicians, scientists, or academicians thinking about cardiac regeneration, together with these drawn to cellphone treatment, tissue engineering, or biomaterials.
- Explores the pathogenesis of congestive middle failure, the mechanisms answerable for opposed cardiac matrix home improvement, and power interventions to revive ventricular function
- Highlights new methods to telephone treatment for cardiac regeneration and comprises chapters overlaying alternative ways of phone supply, tracking mobile engraftment, and the feasibility of utilizing allogeneic stem cells to revive cardiac function
- Explores gene remedy and comprises ultrasound-targeted or direct gene supply in addition to cell-based gene remedy for cardiac regeneration
Read Online or Download Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This entire 2007 survey of contemporary plant breeding lines its heritage from the earliest experiments on the sunrise of the clinical revolution within the 17th century to the current day and the lifestyles of excessive tech agribusiness. Murphy tells the tale from the point of view of a scientist operating during this box, providing a motive and evidence-based perception into its improvement.
Biohydrogen creation: basics and know-how Advances covers the basics of biohydrogen creation know-how, together with microbiology, biochemistry, feedstock requisites, and molecular biology of the organic hydrogen construction strategies. It additionally supplies perception into scale-up difficulties and boundaries.
This e-book provides an outline of the present kingdom of study within the box of nanotechnologies and biotechnologies for strength, surroundings, electronics, and well-being, as rising from top laboratories all over the world. It offers and describes intimately the hot examine leads to the main complex nanobiotechnology-based tools and their attainable purposes to strength, surroundings, electronics, and public wellbeing and fitness.
The advances in biotechnology equivalent to the following new release sequencing applied sciences are happening at breathtaking velocity. Advances and breakthroughs supply aggressive merits to those that are ready. even if, the driver at the back of the confident festival is not just constrained to the technological development, but in addition to the significant other info analytical talents and computational equipment that are jointly referred to as computational biology and bioinformatics.
- Biotechnologische Energieumwandlung: Gegenwärtige Situation, Chancen und künftiger Forschungsbedarf (acatech DISKUTIERT) (German Edition)
- Regulating Technology: International Harmonization and Local Realities (Pathways to Sustainability)
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals: Transforming Proteins and Genes into Drugs
- Beyond Human: How Cutting-Edge Science Is Extending Our Lives
- Bioluminescence: Fundamentals and Applications in Biotechnology - Volume 1 (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Bioinspired Smell and Taste Sensors
Extra resources for Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)