By Jon Liebman
Read or Download Funk Bass: Bass Builders Series PDF
Best music books
Bohemian composer Bohuslav Martinu (1890-1959) was once exceedingly prolific, composing over four hundred inventive, well-crafted, and numerous items, together with symphonies, operas, ballet rankings, and different orchestral works. For 12 years (1941-1953), he lived in the US, in which he loved a super popularity, and his works have been performed by means of approximately all of the significant orchestras.
L. a. Traviata, Vespri Siciliani, Nabucco
Writer UP shut. i've been a contractor so much of my grownup existence. this can be truly a moment profession for me. with a bit of luck you will have loved a lot of my lyrics during this booklet. a few phrases I spelled improper on function, i suppose you recognize that by means of now. I did so the tip of the observe could have the influence i needed; many lyricists do this.
(Instructional). workouts and Etudes for the Jazz Instrumentalist is a suite of unique items via grasp trombonist/composer J. J. Johnson. Designed as examine fabric and playable by way of any tool, those items (the harmonies of that are according to famous criteria) run the gamut of the jazz adventure, that includes universal and unusual time signatures and keys, and kinds from ballads to funk.
- Alan Lomax: Selected Writings, 1934-1997
- Picture Chord Encyclopedia for Keyboard: Photos, Diagrams and Music Notation for Over 1,600 Keyboard Chords
- Yes to the Mess: Surprising Leadership Lessons from Jazz
- Tour:Smart: And Break the Band
- The Chican@ Hip Hop Nation: Politics of a New Millennial Mestizaje (Latinos in the United States)
- Girls Rock!: Fifty Years of Women Making Music
Extra info for Funk Bass: Bass Builders Series